Oct 18, 2011

i HEART maxi’s | Make your own maxi skirt

fall love maxis

I’m in love with this outfit! Comfort: CHECK. Stylish: CHECK. What else could I want?!

Is it odd that I’ve never worn a maxi skirt before?? This is because I’m too tall, ever single maxi skirt/dress I’ve tried on in the stores come’s above my ankles… not pretty!  I wanted one, especially lately, they’re every where!

What was a girl to do?
Make one!

idk
(Mom got me a remote clicker for my BDay + a tripod! I’m in love!)

squirell

kisses

porch

Shirt: Wal-Mart  (oh hell yes… Wal-Mart! hah)
Skirt: Made by me. 
(make yours by using this tutorial)
Necklace: Rue 21
Belt: Forever 21

What are your favorite ways to wear your maxi? Do you dress it up, dress it down?

# kristanlynn
xoxo  

* Linked up of at the Pleated Poppy for WIWW