Jun 24, 2011

Gift Exchange: retrohipmama

Thanks to Linda over at CraftaholicsAnonymous, I have made a crafty new friend and fellow blogger!

A few weeks back, I signed up for the Handmade Gift Exchange.  A couple days later, I received my email containing my partners name, email and address.

I have to say, I was STOKED.

My partner was Andrea, who blogs over at retrohipmama. She’s also got a Facebook Fanpage too. She’s amazingly talented and crafty!

Embroidery is an old trade that is quickly becoming popular again. Andrea is doing her part in making Embroidery cool. Seriously, go check out her blog and you will see what I’m talking about! If you’re on Pinterest, you can follow her here. I promise, she will not disappoint.
Check out what she made me. EEEKKKK.

gift exchange3
gift exchange2
Isn’t she so talented?!
Want to make one too? She posted a FREE template of this design (her original design, inspired by yours truly, might I add.) 
Get the full tutorial plus template
here.

This was my first Gift Exchange and it was such a fantastic experience. I can’t wait until the Christmas Gift Exchange Linda hosts! Make sure you follow CraftoholicsAnonymous on Facebook so you’re not missing out.

 
Here’s what I sent to Andrea:

005

and a few cards from my shop.
All packaged up nice and neat:

presents
If you can’t tell, my packaging was completely inspired by a previous
post.
Did you participate in the Gift Exchange? Don’t miss out on the Christmas Exchange at the end of the year.

# kristanlynn
xoxo


 Like what you see? Subscribe to get all new posts sent straight to your inbox.(on the right of your screen)  Your email is NEVER shared!