Oct 8, 2011

Hot Cinnamon Milk | recipe

When the weather gets cooler, there are tons of things we look forward to. Hot cocoa is definitely up there on my list! I’m always craving hot beverages, but I try not to drink coffee after 5PM. So hot chocolate is my go to. Last winter I found this recipe over on Spatula and Spoons and it’s replaced my hot chocolate. It’s creamy, yummy and a nice break from the normal hot chocolate. Perfect for this fast approaching holiday season!

recipe

Ingredients: (Makes 1 Pint)

    • 1 C Powered Milk
    • 1/2 C French Vanilla Cremer (I love Great Values, it seems to be a tad creamier tasting)
    • 1/2 C Sugar
    • 3/4 tsp Cinnamon

Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, then pour into a pint jar. That’s it.

Enjoy a cup by mixing 1/3 C of Cinnamon Mix with 1/2 C of hot milk (or water).

close up

Tip: Add a scrap piece of square fabric to the lid, under the band. Then attach a cute tag with “Wishing you the warmest of holidays” and the mixing instruction’s. Hand out as gifts this holiday season. This is what our close friends and neighbors received from us last Christmas and it was  HUGE hit!

ANOTHER TIP: Change up your coffee routine. Use a few tablespoons in your morning coffee instead of your creamer. It’s DELISH!

cinnamon milk

# kristanlynn
xoxo